Queen of Hills
For More Details : http://halokerala.com/tours/queen-hills/
What's Included?-Hotel Accommodation in the above star hotels/resorts on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers to or from hotels, city tours, excursions, drives by A/c car.
- Exclusive Air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary.
- All toll, driver’s allowance and taxes.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu breakfast in all hotels.
- Meet and Assist services.
- These rates are valid till 15th of December 2015 and 15th of January 2016 onwards.
- All prevailing taxes like Luxury tax in all hotels and Expenditure tax wherever applicable.
Destination CoveredKochi and Munnar
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi. Kochi which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kochi.
Day 02 (Kochi – Munnar) ( 130 KM )
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls inCheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 03 (Munnar)
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Damwhich offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 04 (Munnar - Kochi) (130 KM)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... On departure the tour concludes with happy memories. Tour Concludes..
- A minimum of 02 persons are required.
- For the package with transportation a minimum of 2 people is mandatory
- Children above the age of 12 years will be charged the applicable adult rates.
- Children above the age of 05 years will be charged the applicable extra bed rates.
- In case of an extra person, the third bed is a rollaway bed or cot.
- Base category rooms are allotted for the stay, Any requirement / availability of higher category of room would incur extra cost.
- The above Rates applicable for today and subject to change at later dates.
- All Rates & bookings subject to availability.
- Accommodation in A/c rooms in all places except in Munnar where rooms are Non a/c.
- All reservations are depending upon the availability of rooms at the time of your final confirmation.
- The company is not responsible for the event of any of the above mentioned sightseeing are not becoming available at a particular date caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, holidays and maintenance work in the park or museum.
- The company will not be held responsible for any damages or sabotage caused to the property of the customer due to riots, armed dacoities, terrorist activity or any other incidents, events, occurrences etc., if for any reason whatsoever his employee or representative is present at the customer's premises during such happening provided that they have no role in such happenings.
- The company is not liable to provide the vehicle(s) contracted for in case he is unable to do so on account of mob violence, riots, communal violence, strike, agitation, natural calamities, flooding, inundation, water logging, typhoon, cyclone or other obstructions/disturbances etc. adversely affecting, threatening or obstructing safe passage for the vehicle. In such event the contractor will try to provide transport to the maximum extent possible & the may customer may not insist, pressure or coerce the contractor or his driver on such occasions & reluctance, disinclination or refusal on the part of the driver will not be construed to be misconduct, dereliction, disrespect or deficiency in service on the part of the contractor. The driver's judgement is such cases to be accepted by all parties.
- Reserve the rooms at an equivalent hotel, if the room is not available at hotels/resorts mentioned.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.