3 Nights 4 Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Safari
What's Included?- Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables ..Enchoro Wildlife Camp Photo Gallery. Kimana Camp in Amboseli.
- Unlimited game drives
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi if any.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- 3 litres Mineral Water.
Destination CoveredMaasai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru and Nairobi
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers
Leave Nairobi in the morning at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the great rift valley, descend the escarpment and drive via narok then to masai mara game reserve for lunch at the campsite followed by afternoon game drive in masaai mara famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests, dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Day 2 : Masai Mara.
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, treestudded grassland and rolling hills. The famous masai mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and over night in the campsite.
Day 3 : Masai Mara/L.Nakuru
Pre breakfast game drive in masai mara game reserve followed by a return to the campsite for late breakfast and then leave your campsite and proceed to lake nakuru arriving in the late afternoon for dinner and overnight in Nakuru.
Day 4 : Nakuru/Nairobi
After early morning breakfast proceed for an extensive morning game drive in lake nakuru national park known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds, the only park in Kenya where you will be able to see rhinos in black and white. Leave nakuru after lunch for a drive to Nairobi arriving mid or late afternoon with seet memories
>Laundry Services at camp
* What you will love about this camp*
- Very spacious and semi luxurious tents, with a comfortable bed, good-quality bedding, etc. and a great bathroom and amenities.
- The views from the tents are beautiful.
- Meals are expertly prepared by an experienced chef.
- Dining room staff is delightfully attentive and efficient.
- The camp setting is truly beautiful.
- The staffs are very Friendly.
- Oportunity to volunteer in community development with KVCDP.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.