Everest Base Camp Trekking
What's Included?• All national transportations as mentioned in trip itinerary
• Accommodation and meals in standard hotels/teahouses during the trek
• Excellent English-speaking trek leader, guides and porters to carry luggage
• All local/governmental taxes, permits and registrations
• A portable medical kit
• Welcome and farewell dinner
Destination CoveredMount Everest
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
Day 2: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding( 2652m)
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 4: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 5: Trek to Tengboche (3,820m)
Day 6: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)
Day 7: Acclimatization at Dingboche
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 9: Trek to Gorak Shep (5140) & trek to Everest Base Camp (5364)
Day 10: Trek to Kala Pattar (5554m) & back to Pheriche (4243m)
Day 11: Trek to Namche 2,840m
Day 12: Trek to Lukla 2,840m
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu (1300m) & transfer to hotel.
Day 14: Depart for the next destination
You can also request for the tailor-made trip itinerary for this trek according to your available trekking days.
• Visa processing fees
• Rescue and travel insurances
• Extra stay in Nepal other than mentioned in trip itinerary
• Private vehicles, meals, shopping and other personal expenses
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.