Catholic Tour Zakopane Tatras, Hot Spring, Village & Cable Car
What's Included?• All transport in a high quality private AC car/mini-van
• Driver will be showing around
• Light Lunch
• Ticket for Cable Car
• All entrance fees and local taxes mentioned above
Visiting Chocholow - a village comprised almost exclusively of the heritage Polish wooden houses (góralskie chaty) built by the Góral highlanders.
Celebrate Holy Mass in the sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptowki. Sanctuary in Krzeptowki, a place of the Virgin Mary's cult, is closely related to John Paul II. Sanctuary was created in gratitude for saving Karol Wojtyla's life in the unsuccessful assassination attempt on 13th of May 1981.
Later, Visit of Zakopane Old Town, funicular to Gubalowka Hill - a mountain above the Polish town of Zakopane and a popular tourist attraction, offering commanding views of the Tatra Mountains across the valley below. Later visit a local market famous for woodcraft, leather and other souvenirs. You will also see Srednia Krokiew ski jumping hill in Zakopane.
On the way back you will relax and rejuvenate at the Thermal Hot Spring complex which offers 5 pools and jacuzzi. The thermal water in the swimming pools is mineral rich and has numerous help benefits. The baths are equipped with numerous appliances for hydro massage such as water jets, massage benches, hedgehogs, geysers, devices for massaging the neck or the shoulder with wide and narrow streams of water.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Dress code is smart casual
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Infant meals not included
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
• Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.