What's Included?• Amazing & Unique 3-course Dinner
• All transport in Private AC Mini-van/Bus
• Professional English speaking guides on all of the above tours
• All entrance fees, local taxes as mentioned in the itinerary
• Airport pick up and drop off
Afternoon visit to the magnificent 14th century Monastery of Our Lady of Czestochowa at Jasna Gora, the biggest Marian Shrine of Poland, the home of the Black Madonna icon. One of the most important places of religious worship in the Christian world, with tradition of pilgrimages that goes back to the 14th century. Our Holy Father Jan Paul II has frequently visited Jasna Gora Monastery. We celebrate Mass at the Pauline Monastery and venerate the priceless treasures contained within, including the Miraculous Icon.
We celebrate Mass at the Pauline Monastery and venerate the priceless treasures contained within, including the Miraculous Icon.
Drive through the white rocky limestone trail adorned with castles; We will see the Hercules Mace Rock as well.
A Unique Traditional Polish Dinner in a very nice folk inn.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Dress code is smart casual
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Infant meals not included
• May be operated by a multilingual guide
• Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
• Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.