What's Included?• Twin sharing Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels with breakfast.
• All applicable hotel taxes.
• Complete transfers and sightseeing for the above mentioned places in Air-conditioned Vehicle including all tolls, parking and driver allowances. (AC Indigo for 2 Adults & AC Innova for 4 Adults).
• One night in Houseboat with all meals.
• All Government taxes
Destination CoveredMunnar, Thekkady, Alappuzha, Fort Kochi, Top Station, Echo Point, Attukal Waterfalls and Kundala Lake
Best SuitedAll, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury
Arrival at Cochin International Airport or Railway Station. On arrival, meets and greets by our representative. Then transfer to Munnar, the tea county of Kerala. On the route, visits Cheeyapara Waterfalls. On arrival, check-in at the resort for overnight stay. Rest of the day, stayed in resort.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for a full day sightseeing tour to Munnar. Visits the Rose Garden, Mattupetty dam, Echo Point and Eravikulam National Park. Back to the resort for overnight stay.
Day 3: Transfer to Thekkady
Morning, after breakfast, check-out and drive to Thekkady. On reaching, visits the Periyar National Park. Then proceed for a boat ride in the park reservoir, where you can see wild animals that come to drink water from the river banks. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4: Alappuzha Houseboat Cruise
By noon, boarding to a Kerala Houseboat from the resort at Alleppey, popularly called as the ‘Venice of the East’. The place is also home to diverse animals and birds life. Alleppey is also famous for its beaches, marine products, coir industry and boat races. A singularity of this land is the region called “Kuttanadu”, the land of lush paddy fields referred to as the ‘Rice Bowl of Kerala’ and one of the few places in the world where farming is done below the sea level. Cruise operates until evening and for an hour of next day morning. All meals will be served on board in the Houseboat and it will be of the local backwater / Kerala cuisines with a fixed menu.
Day 5: Cochin Sightseeing
After breakfast, transfer to Cochin. Then visits the old port town of Cochin, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St. Francis Church and more. The Jew’s street and the Chinese fishing nets at Fort Cochin beach are must see attractions. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Cochin railway station or airport for departure back to home with beautiful memories.
End of Services
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any Airfare / Train fare, Entrance at Monuments and sightseeing places, camera tickets.
• Entrance fees to Amusement parks and Boating Charges.
• Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Any Element that is not included in the package is considered to be exclusion.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Train and Flight delays, roadblocks and vehicle Mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
• Check-in time is 14:00Hrs & Check-out time is 11:00Hrs at the Hotel.
• Check-in time is 12:30Hrs & Check-out time is 09:00Hrs at the Houseboat. Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 PM to 7:00 AM due to Govt. Restrictions.
• In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
• We are not holding any rooms as per the itinerary; we will block rooms only against your confirmation. At the moment the respective hotels have availability for the mentioned room categories.
• Minimum 2 Persons.
• Maximum one extra bed would be allowable in the room.
• Rate valid from 01st November 2017 - 16th December 2017 and from 06th January 2018- 31st March 2018
Day 1 & 2 - Munnar :- Bell Mount Resort- Deluxe non AC
Day 3 - Thekkady :- Sandra Palace-Deluxe non AC
Day 4 - Alappuzha :- Lake Lands Cruise- Deluxe Bedroom Houseboat
Day 5 - Cochin :- Diwans Court- Deluxe AC
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.