Seoul Searchin' Korea
What's Included?• Local accommodation (12 nights)
• Internal flights
• All inter-city transportation
• Guided tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace
• Excursion to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
• Entrance fee to all sites
• BAMtravels personal guide at all times
• $10 Seoul Metro Card
• 5 Dinners, 2 Lunches (vegetarian options available)
• Breakfast included every day
• Small group experience (8-12 travellers)
• Mt. Inwangsan City Hike
• Bicycle tour in Gyeongju
• Golgulsa Temple Stay
• Jeju Island, UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Tips and gratuities
• All applicable taxes
Destination CoveredSouth Korea
• Arrive at any time and check into your hostel.
• Meet for an introductory group dinner of traditional Korean BBQ. End off the night with Korean karaoke (noraebang).
Day 02: Seoul (B)
• Spend the day touring Gyeongbokgung Palace and Gwangjang Food Market.
• Relax on the banks of the Han River.
Day 03: Seoul (B/L)
• Hike and picnic on Mt. Inwangsan in central Seoul (approx. 4 hrs).
• Unwind like a local at a Korean Bathhouse / Spa (jjimjilbang)*.
Day 04: DMZ (B)
• Take a trip to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and get a sneak peek of North Korea.
Day 05: Seoul - Gyeongju (B/D)
• Travel by inter-city bus to the historical town of Gyeongju.
• After a traditional group dinner, visit Anapji Pond for its view at night.
Day 06: Gyeongju (B)
• Glimpse into one of Korea's oldest dynasties on a bicycle tour.
Day 07-08: Golgulsa Temple Stay (B/L/D)
• Spend a night at Golgulsa Buddhist Temple.
Day 09: Gyeongju - Jeju Island (B/D)
• Fly to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jeju Island. Relax at the famous Jungmun Beach.
• Meet for a barbecue dinner of Jeju Black Pig (heukdoeji).
Day 10: Jeju Island (B)
• Take a dip in a natural pool at Wonang Waterfall.
• Go on an ATV adventure.
Day 11: Jeju Island (B/D)
• Watch the sun wake up at Sunrise Peak crater.
• Visit the culture-defying "Loveland".
• Meet for a last BAMtravels group dinner.
Day 12: Jeju Island - Seoul (B)
• Fly back to Seoul from Jeju City.
• Spend your last day in the capital city.
Day 13: Seoul (B)
• Say farewell to South Korea (for now!) Leave at any time.
June 18, 2016 - June 30, 2016
August 28, 2016 - September 9, 2016
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.