The Cham Islands constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a world Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO.
The Cham islands has simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine and stunning coral reefs.
You will have all experience:
• A trip for relaxing with swimming, snorkeling and “Walking underwater”.
• During “Walking underwater” adventure, fish of all shape and colours, local marine life will surround you.
• You will have a delicious lunch and relax at the Unique ecological Bai Chong beach of a Word Biosphere Reserved Cham islands recognized by UNESCO.
• Experience the adventure on VietNamese wooden boat with free coffee.
If You can walk and breath, you can SeaTrek.
SeaTrek is located through the word, developed by Sub Sea System from California. Now, SeaTrek is available in Hoi An, VietNam. Seatrek is the largest underwater walking brand in the world.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An, Da Nang.
• Tour guide.
• Morning Coffee on the boat.
• A lunch on Bai Chong beach.
• Walking underwater, snorkeling.
• Travel insurance.
Destination CoveredHoi An
and Quang Nam Province
All, Budget, Families, Groups, Honeymoon, Kids, Luxury, Solo travellers