Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour
What's Included?• Guided walking tour with licensed guide
Best SuitedAll, Groups, Solo travellers
• This walking tour leads you through Brooklyn's hippest neighborhood of Williamsburg. Discover cutting-edge culture, fascinating history, and creative street art.
• Experience Brooklyn's sights and culture on a relaxed neighborhood stroll. Over the course of 2 hours you will be immersed in a laid-back district of boutique shops, restaurants and restored lofts. You will walk the streets and take in a scene that's setting global trends. You will encounter innovative small-businesses, creative architecture, and vibrant street artwork. Additionally, you will be presented with a one-of-a-kind view of New York City's waterfront and skyline.
• As you witness the phenomenon of Brooklyn, your guide will reveal its fascinating history. Learn about Brooklyn's heritage as a capital of immigration, manufacturing and beer brewing. Discover the story of its recent gentrification, and how its culture, identity and future are being shaped.
• Listen closely for insider info about today's current events, like the Billion Dollar Sugar Scheme and the Mysterious Staring Artist. Also, long-forgotten historic tales, like the story of the brewer's offspring who scandalized a nation!
• By the end of this walk you will have experienced the pulse of one of the most sought-after places on the planet, and gained insight into its booming popularity. But most importantly, you will have discovered why Brooklyn is so much FUN!
• Cancellation or reschedule up to 72 hours prior to tour.
No Reviews or References Yet!
Do you know this member? If you have taken a trip or used their services we recommend you give a reference whether its positive or negative. This will help everyone on Touristlink make better choices and will help providers to make improvements based on your feedback.