Freehold, United States,
Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites is located on the beach in Ocean City, close to Ocean City Beach, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, and Ocean City Boardwalk. Other points of interest near this hotel include Trimper's Rides and Ocean City Convention Center.
Dining options at Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Other property amenities at this Beaux Arts property include a poolside bar and an elevator (lift). The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 134 guestrooms at Tidelands Caribbean Hotel and Suites. Balconies offer ocean views. At the 2.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Some guestrooms have private pools. Air conditioned rooms also include sofa beds, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Harry W. Kelley Memorial Bridge is a bridge in the U.S. state of Maryland. It carries 4 lanes…
- Trimper's Rides is a historic amusement park located near the inlet at South First Street and the…
- The Roland E. Powell Convention Center, also known as the Ocean City Convention Center, is a…