The Shoreham Hotel is located in New York's Broadway Times Square neighborhood, close to American Folk Art Museum, Rockefeller Center, and Broadway. Nearby points of interest also include Museum Of Modern Art and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
The Shoreham Hotel features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This New York property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 177 guestrooms at The Shoreham Hotel. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature phones, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, DVD players, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 45 per day
- Valet parking large vehicle: US$ 55 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 712 5th Avenue is a 650ft (198m) tall skyscraper in New York City, New York. It was…
- The University Club of New York (also known as University Club or UClub) is a private social club…
- Trump Tower is a 58-story mixed-use skyscraper located at 725 Fifth Avenue, at the corner…