The Governor Hotel, a Grand Heritage Hotel is a business friendly hotel located in central Portland, close to O'Bryant Square, Pioneer Courthouse, and Portland Building. Additional points of interest include Mark O. Hatfield US Courthouse and Portland City Hall.
The Governor Hotel, a Grand Heritage Hotel's restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and concierge services are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: USD 27 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The First Presbyterian Church is a building located in downtown Portland, Oregon listed on the…
- Portland Oregon is a beautiful, green, human-friendly city, filled with excellent…
- O'Bryant Square is a small park and fountain at the cross streets of Southwest Park Avenue and…