1 East 70th Street, New York City, New York 10021, United States
Meet Locals and Find Travel Companions
Planning a trip? Send an Inquiry
Do you know about this place?Ambassadors Make me one
The Frick Collection is an art museum located in New York, in the United States. The Frick is one of the preeminent small art museums in the US, with a high-quality collection of old master paintings and fine furniture housed in 6 galleries within the formerly occupied residential mansion. Many of the paintings are still arranged according to Frick's design.
The collection features some of the best-known paintings by major European artists, as well as numerous works of sculpture and porcelain. It also has 18th century French furniture, Limoges enamel, and Oriental rugs.
- Barna da Siena
- Gentile da Fabriano
- Giovanni Bellini (The Ecstasy of St. Francis)
- François Boucher
- John Constable
- Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot
- Jacques-Louis David
- Aelbert Cuyp
- St. James' Church is an Episcopal parish church located at the intersection of Madison Avenue…
- The Lotos Club is a gentleman's club in New York City. Founded in 1870 by a young group of…
- Temple Emanu-El of New York was the first Reform Jewish congregation in New York City and, because…
Travel Deals Around Frick CollectionAre you a tour guide? List a trip.