The Driskill is located in central Austin, close to Paramount Theater, Governor's Mansion, and Texas State Capitol. Nearby points of interest also include Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum and Blanton Museum of Art.
Dining options at The Driskill include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business Center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Austin property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 189 guestrooms at The Driskill. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Complimentary Internet access is provided. In addition to desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, ceiling fans, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 27 per day
- Pet fee: US$ 75.00 per night
- Late check out: US$ 100.00
- Refrigerator: US$ 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Bank of America Center is a building in Austin, Texas. It was built in 1975 and…
- One American Center is a skyscraper in Downtown Austin, the state capital of Texas in the United…
- Mexic-Arte Museum is a fine arts museum in Austin, Texas founded in 1983 by Sylvia Orozco…
Travel Deals Around The Driskill Hotelview trip details >