Multnomah Greyhound Park is a unused dog track located in Wood Village, Oregon, part of the Portland metropolitan area. Greyhound racing in the Portland metropolitan area began in 1933, organized by the Multnomah Kennel Club (MKC) and held at Multnomah Stadium (now the site of Jeld-Wen Field). In 1956, dog racing moved to Portland Meadows, after the stadium's owners notified MKC that the club would have to find a new venue, to make room at the stadium (now named Civic Stadium) for the Portland Beavers baseball team, which was set to relocate from Vaughn Street Park.
Greyhound races were only held at Portland Meadows – which was primarily a horse racing track – for one season, the 1956 season (Aug. 13–Oct. 17, 1956). 1987 would mark the tracks record season for attendance with 611,430; after the 1987 season the Multnomah Kennel Club would claim that greyhound racing was "the number one spectator sport in the state." Throughout the 1990s, the tracks attendance would continue on a steady decline. In December, 2004, the track's owner, Magna Entertainment, refused to renew their lease on the building. This would mark the end of use for Multnomah Greyhound Park and the end of greyhound racing in Oregon.
The track would go to great lengths to try to ensure that all remaining greyhounds were adopted and sold for an average of $175 each to avoid greyhound homelessness. The track's max capacity is 18,760 people with a seating capacity of 6,064. The track's length is 1,382.5 feet and is made of sand from the Columbia River. The kennel area has a maximum capacity of 840 greyhounds.