Dallas, United States,
Located in Lajitas, Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa is on a river.
Dining options at Lajitas Golf Resort and Spa include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a golf course. Also located on site are a lazy river and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4.5 star property has a 24 hour business Center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Lajitas property has 6000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have river, mountain, or desert views. Rooms are individually decorated. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, desks, and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include CD players, complimentary bottled water, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: US$ 50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Lajitas is zoned to schools in the Terlingua Common School District. This is the adopted hometown…
- The Contrabando is a ghost town within the Big Bend Ranch State Park, 9.5 miles (15.3 km)…
- Terlingua (Ghost Town) is a mining district in southwestern Brewster County, Texas, United States.…