Dallas, United States,
Located in central Austin, La Quinta Inn Austin Capitol is near the airport and close to Old Bakery and Emporium, Texas State Capitol, and Governor's Mansion. Additional points of interest include Travis County Law Library and Austin Public Library.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and coffee in the lobby.
There are 150 guestrooms at La Quinta Inn Austin Capitol. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Complimentary Internet access is provided. Guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 12.99 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Saint Mary's Cathedra l is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Austin, located…
- Located on the northeast corner of Brazos and Eighth Street, Central Presbyterian Church in…
- The Austin Museum of Art (AMOA) is Austin, Texas's primary community art museum, since it was…