New Orleans, United States,
Hotel Provincial is located in central New Orleans, close to Old Ursuline Convent, French Market, and Jackson Square. Nearby points of interest also include Bourbon Street and Riverwalk Marketplace.
Dining options at Hotel Provincial include a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Business services and concierge services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking and coffee in the lobby.
There are 93 guestrooms at Hotel Provincial. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 23 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Beauregard-Keyes House is a historic residence located at 1113 Chartres Street in the…
- Gallier House, also known as James Gallier, Jr., House was designed by architect James Gallier,…
- Madame John's Legacy is a house in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana. The name is taken…