Located in central Christiansted, Holger Danske Hotel is near the airport and close to St. Croix Government House, Fort Christiansvaern, and Apothecary Museum. Additional points of interest include Christiansted National Historic Site and Scale House.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and a microwave in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
There are 42 guestrooms at Holger Danske Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer ocean, sea, or mountain views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, desks, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request microwaves. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Christiansted is a town on Saint Croix, one of the main islands composing the United States Virgin…
- Christiansted Harbor Seaplane Base, also known as St. Croix Seaplane Base, is located in the…
- Christiansted National Historic Site commemorates urban colonial development of the Virgin…