Helena, United States,
Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City is a family friendly Universal City hotel in the suburbs and close to Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal Studios, and Warner Brothers Studio. Additional points of interest include NBC Studios and CBS Studio Center.
Dining options at Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a Day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Universal City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and valet parking. This is a smoke free property.
There are 482 guestrooms at Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have video game consoles and TV Internet access (surcharge). Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 23 per day
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: US$ 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in business center: US$ 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 7.95 (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 7.95 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 7.95 (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator: US$ 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed: US$ 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Universal Studios Hollywood is a movie studio and theme park in the unincorporated Universal City…
- 10 Universal City Plaza (10 UCP) is a 36-story rhombic office building in…
- Universal City is a community in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles County, California,…