The Palmer House Hilton is located in central Chicago, close to Haskell Building, Millennium Park, and Willis Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Art Institute of Chicago and Grant Park.
The Palmer House Hilton features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Chicago property has 110000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 1,639 guestrooms at The Palmer House Hilton. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Internet access (surcharge) is provided. In addition to desks and in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, refrigerators, and microwaves. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 38 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 61 per night
- Pet fee: US$ 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Bank of America Theatre is a theater operated by Broadway In Chicago, a Nederlander…
- The Inland Steel Building, located at 30 W. Monroe Street in Chicago, is one of the…
- The Legacy at Millennium Park is a 72 story skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, United…
Travel Deals Around Hilton Palmer Houseview trip details >