Seattle, United States,
Four Seasons Seattle is a business friendly hotel located in central Seattle, close to Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Public Library, and Washington State Convention & Trade Center. Additional points of interest include Pioneer Square and Pike Place Market.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Seattle property has 10,500 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and secure parking.
There are 134 guestrooms at Four Seasons Seattle. Guestrooms have city, mountain, or pool views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, down comforters, and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, televisions, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks and complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. 42 inch plasma televisions have DVD players, Oncommand video, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include CD players, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 39 per night
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: US$ 11 per 24 hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Russell Investments Center is a skyscraper in Seattle, Washington. On its completion, it was the…
- The Seattle Art Museum commonly known as "SAM" is an art museum located in Seattle, Washin…
- Fifteen Twenty-One Second Avenue is a 134 m (440 ft) skyscraper in Seattle, Washington. De…