Fisher Island Hotel And Resort is located on the beach in Miami Beach's Miami Beach neighborhood, close to Fifth and Alton Shopping Center, Port of Miami, and Lummus Park Beach. Other points of interest near this hotel include Miami Convention Center and Jewish Museum of Florida.
This Miami Beach property has a private beach. Dining options at Fisher Island Hotel And Resort include 7 restaurants. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a golf course, an indoor pool, a children's pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, facials, and beauty services. This 4.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Miami Beach property has 2250 square feet of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property has a ferry terminal shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services, wedding services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a marina, valet parking, and a concierge desk. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property.
There are 45 guestrooms at Fisher Island Hotel And Resort. Guestrooms have beach, ocean, or partial ocean views. Beds come with Frette Italian sheets, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and scales. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to complimentary newspapers and in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones. Plasma televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, electronic check out, welcome amenities, and irons/ironing boards. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: USD 64.00 per room, per day
- Use of pool
- Access to spa
- Beach access
- Use of fitness center
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
- Use of business center/computer
- Internet access
- Use of in room safe
- Use of laundry facilities
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Welcome amenities
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- South Pointe Park, known locally as South Pointe, is a 17-acre (6.9 ha) county urban park in me…
- Espirito Santo Plaza is an office skyscraper in Brickell in Downtown Miami, Florida, United…
- The Jewish Museum of Florida is located in two restored historic buildings that were formerly…