Fairmount Cemetery in Denver, Colorado was founded in 1890 and is Denver's second oldest operating cemetery after Riverside Cemetery. It was designed by German landscape architect Reinhard Schuetze. The cemetery is 280 acres with over 3800 trees.
The cemetery contains many fine monuments, including works by Robert Garrison, John Paulding, Arnold Ronnebeck, Pompeo Coppini and others.
The cemetery also contains 3 structures which have been designated as official historic landmarks by the City of Denver: the Little Ivy Chapel, the Gate Lodge, and the Fairmount Mausoleum. The Little Ivy Chapel and the Gate Lodge were both constructed in 1890, the year the cemetery opened, and were designed by architect Henry Ten Eyck Wendell. The Fairmount Mausoleum, constructed in 1929 and opened in 1930, was designed by architects Frederick E. Mountjoy and Francis W. Frewan.