Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans is located in the Downtown Warehouse Arts District neighborhood of New Orleans, close to Louisiana Children's Museum, Riverwalk Marketplace, and Bourbon Street. Nearby points of interest also include Jackson Square and French Market.
Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager reception. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property offers limo/town car service, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This New Orleans property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services, translation services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 370 guestrooms at Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Internet access (surcharge) is provided. Guestrooms offer desks and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Piazza d'Italia is an urban public plaza located at Lafayette and Commerce Streets in downtown…
- St. Patrick's Church is a Catholic church and parish in the Archdiocese of New Orleans. The parish…
- The National World War II Museum, formerly known as the National D-Day Museum, is a museum located…
Travel Deals Around Embassy Suites New Orleans Conview trip details >