Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Newport property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Additional property amenities include a marina, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
Balconies offer water views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to direct dial phones, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Rooms also include sofa beds, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Oregon Coast Aquarium is an aquarium in Newport in the U.S. state of Oregon. Opened in 1992,…
- Yaquina Bay State Recreation Site, established in 1948, is a coastal state park in…
- South Jetty is a state park in Newport, Oregon.The park is administered by the Oregon Parks and Recr…