Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Econo Lodge Pooler features gift shops/newsstands, self parking, and coffee in the lobby. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 104 guestrooms at Econo Lodge Pooler. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to phones, guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: US$ 10 per night
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pooler is a city in Chatham County, Georgia, United States. According to 2010 US Census,…
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (IATA: SAV, ICAO: KSAV, FAA LID: SAV), formerly…
- Designated by Congress in 2006, the Gullah/Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor extends from…
Travel Deals Around Econo Lodge Poolerview trip details >