The Dublin Pioneer Cemetery is located in Dublin, California. It contains the remains of many of the pioneer settlers who arrived in the area following the 1848 discovery of gold in California. The cemetery was established in 1859 behind Old St. Raymond's Church.
Tom Donlon fell to his death on September 6, 1859 while he was working on the construction of the church, and was the first person buried there after its formal creation. There is an earlier headstone dated 1852,.
In 1964 the cemetery was taken over by Dublin Cemetery, Inc. Sometime after 1990, it was acquired by the City of Dublin. As of 2006, it contained 426 graves, and it remains an active cemetery.