Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami is located in central Miami, close to Bayside Marketplace, Miami Convention Center, and Port of Miami. Nearby points of interest also include Bayfront Park and Gusman Center for the Performing Arts.
The property offers a cruise ship terminal shuttle (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami features multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). This is a smoke free property.
There are 220 guestrooms at Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer desks. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 25
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The New World Tower is a thirty story skyscraper in the Central Business District of Downtown…
- 50 Biscayne is a fifty-five story skyscraper condo in the Central Business District of…
- Bayfront Park is a 32-acre (13 ha) public, urban park in Downtown Miami, Florida on Biscayne…