Located in Helen, Best Western Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen is near the airport and close to Black Forest Bear Park and Unicoi State Park. Additional area points of interest include Raven Cliffs Falls.
This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary.
There are 65 guestrooms at Best Western Riverpark Inn & Conference Center Alpine Helen. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: US$ 1.50 per day
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Helen is a city located on the Chattahoochee River in White County in the north of the U.S. state of…
- Unicoi State Park & Lodge is a 1,050-acre (4.25 km2) state park located…
- Smithgall Woods Park is a 5,664 acres Georgia state park.Smithgall Woods is an angler’s paradi…