Best Western Olympic Inn is located in Klamath Falls, close to Favell Museum of Western Art and Indian Artifacts.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 92 guestrooms at Best Western Olympic Inn. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- Welcome to the OC And E Woods Line State Trail Oregon's longest linear park. This 100-mile,…
- Lake Ewauna is a lake in Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States. It is the headwaters of the Klamath…
- The Link River is a short river connecting Upper Klamath Lake to Lake Ewauna in the city of…