Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Best Western Olympic Inn is located in Klamath Falls, close to Favell Museum of Western Art and Indian Artifacts.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 92 guestrooms at Best Western Olympic Inn. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- Welcome to the OC And E Woods Line State Trail Oregon's longest linear park. This 100-mile,…
- Lake Ewauna is a lake in Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States. It is the headwaters of the Klamath…
- The Link River is a short river connecting Upper Klamath Lake to Lake Ewauna in the city of…
Travel Deals Around Best Western Olympic Innview trip details >