Located in Norwalk, Best Western Norwalk is in the suburbs and close to Thomas Alva Edison Birthplace.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Norwalk property has 495 square feet of event space consisting of small meeting rooms. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include self parking. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2011.
There are 61 guestrooms at Best Western Norwalk. Beds come with signature bedding and triple sheeting. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestroom renovations were completed in February 2011.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 20.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: US$ 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Saint Mary Mother of the Redeemer Church is a parish in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toledo. The…
- On May 30, 1800, the United States ceded the land titles to the "fire sufferers"…
- Milan is a village in Erie and Huron counties in the U.S. state of Ohio. The population was 1,445…