Best Western Norwalk Inn is located in Norwalk and local attractions include Los Cerritos Shopping Center, Cerritos Center for Performing Arts, and The Bicycle Casino. Regional points of interest also include Knott's Berry Farm.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 88 guestrooms at Best Western Norwalk Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: US$ 100.00 per stay (for guests under 25 years old)
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Downey is a city located in southeast Los Angeles County, California, United States, 21 km…
- Norwalk is a suburban city in Los Angeles County, California, United States.Norwalk is a member of t…
- Bellflower is a city in Los Angeles County, California, and is a suburb of Los Angeles. It was…