Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Near the airport, Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is located in Las Vegas's East of The Strip neighborhood and close to Las Vegas Convention Center, Sands Expo Convention Center, and Clark County Library. Additional points of interest include Thomas and Mack Center and Las Vegas Country Club.
Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include a spa tub. This 2.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This Las Vegas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 314 guestrooms at Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail as well as complimentary local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pet fee: US$ 15.00 per night (maximum US$ 15.00 per stay) plus US$ 100.00 one time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: US$ 100.00 per stay
- Deposit: US$ 25.00 per night
- Safe: US$ 2.00 per day
- In room safe: US$ 2.00 per day
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Las Vegas Convention Center (commonly referred to as LVCC) is owned and operated by the Las…
- The Shoppes at the Palazzo is a new upscale shopping and boutique venue within The Palazzo, a new…
- The National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada, documents the history of nuclear testing…
Travel Deals Around Best Western Mardi Gras Hotelview trip details >