Best Western Convention Center Hotel is located in New York, close to Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, Times Square, and Broadway. Nearby points of interest also include Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center.
This 2.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and ATM/banking services. This is a smoke free property.
There are 83 guestrooms at Best Western Convention Center Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No onsite parking available
- The Baryshnikov Arts Center is a foundation and arts complex opened by Mikhail Baryshnikov in…
- The Church of Saints Cyril & Methodius and St. Raphael. is a Roman Catholic parish church in…
- Metropolitan Community Church of New York (MCCNY) is a LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and…
Travel Deals Around Best Western Convention Centerview trip details >