Freehold, United States,
Bedtime Inn & Suites is located in Ocean City, close to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Ocean City Boardwalk, and Trimper's Rides. Nearby points of interest also include Ocean City Beach and Ocean City Convention Center.
Dining options at Bedtime Inn & Suites include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room and laundry facilities.
Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Harry W. Kelley Memorial Bridge is a bridge in the U.S. state of Maryland. It carries 4 lanes…
- Trimper's Rides is a historic amusement park located near the inlet at South First Street and the…
- Ocean City Municipal Airport (IATA: OCE, ICAO: KOXB, FAA LID: OXB) Opened in October 1960.The…