Bear Island Light is a lighthouse on Bear Island near Mt. Desert Island, at the entrance to Northeast Harbor, Maine. It was first established in 1839. The present structure was built in 1889. It was deactivated in 1981 and relit as a Private Aid to Navigation by the Friends of Acadia National Park in 1989.
Bear Island Light was listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Bear Island Light Station on March 14, 1988, reference number 88000043.