Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers is located on the beach in Dubai, close to Dubai Marina, The Emirates Golf Club, and The Montgomerie. Other points of interest near this spa resort include Dubai Marina Mall and American University of Dubai.
This Dubai property has a private beach. Dining options at Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. This Dubai property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Business services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, welcome amenities, and trouser presses.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 750 (from 6 to 11 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- High speed Internet (wired) in business center: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- In room high speed Internet (wired): AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: AED 110 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: AED 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Marina Pinnacle is a 73-floor tower in the Dubai Marina in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The…
- Ocean Heights is a supertall skyscraper designed by Andrew Bromberg of Aedas, in the Dubai Marina…
- 23 Marina is a residential skyscraper in Dubai and was built by the Hiranandani Group based…