Located in Konya, Rixos Konya is near the airport and close to Selcuk University. Regional points of interest also include Seljuk Tower and Afra Business and Shopping Center.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 Star property offers small meeting rooms and technology support staff. This Konya property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, a bar/lounge, and a children's club. This is a smoke free property.
There are 278 guestrooms at Rixos Konya. Guestrooms have city views. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and scales. 55 cm televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include minibars and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Airport shuttle per adult: TRY 100 (roundtrip)
- Late check out: TRY 75
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Selçuklu is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. S…
- The Mevlâna museum, located in Konya, Turkey, is the mausoleum of Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, …
- Karatay is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. Karatay…