Ferikoy Protestant Cemetery officially called Evangelicorum Commune Coemeterium is a Christian cemetery in Istanbul, Turkey. As the name of the cemetery indicates, it is the final resting place of Protestants residing in Istanbul. The cemetery is at Ferikoy neighborhood in Sisli district of Istanbul, nearly 3 km (1.9 mi) north of Taksim Square.
The land for this cemetery was donated in 1857 by the Ottoman government to the leading Protestant powers of that time: Great Britain, Prussia, the USA, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the Hanseatic League.
In Istanbul, all members of the Reformed Churches belong to the Protestant Cemetery in Ferikoy. Burial sites are being distributed by the Consulate General. Since its opening, a total of roughly 5,000 individuals have been interred at the site. Resembling a museum of funerary art, the cemetery contains examples of different styles of monuments and memorials from the 17th century to the present.The stones proper up along the walls are one of the last tangible links to the old Frankish burial ground in the Grand Champs des Morts, Pera's 'Great Field of the Dead' which was lost in the wake of urban expansion during the 19th century. The consuls general of Germany, the United Kingdom, the U.S., the Netherlands, Sweden, Hungary and Switzerland have the duty of managing the cemetery. They exchange the task of management biennially.