Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Dining options at Divan Istanbul Asia include 2 restaurants. A swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include 5 spa tubs. Also located on site are an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 Star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Istanbul property has 765 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property.
There are 231 guestrooms at Divan Istanbul Asia. Guestrooms have city or sea views. Rooms are individually decorated. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, down comforters, down blankets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces, desks, ergonomic chairs, and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted bathtubs, phones, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer speakerphones with voice mail. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels, first run movies, and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 6 to 6 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75
- All citizens of Turkey will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Sultanbeyli is a working class suburb of Istanbul, Turkey on the Asian side, inland from Kartal…
- Istanbul Park, also known as the Istanbul Racing Circuit or initially Istanbul Otodrom, is a motor…
- Gebze is an industrial city in Kocaeli Province, Turkey. Situated 30 miles east of Istanbul on…