Tebourba is a town in Tunisia, located about 20 miles (30 km) from the capital Tunis. Historically Thuburbo Minus was a settlement in Africa Proconsularis, located at present-day Tebourba. Thuburbo Minus is mentioned in the Antonine Itinerary, 44, and the Tabula Peutinger. Situated on a hill, the city occupied only a part of the ancient site, when it was rebuilt in the fifteenth century by the Andalusian Moors. The Roman amphitheatre was still standing at the end of the seventeenth century, when it was destroyed to build a bridge. The nearby Thuburbo Maius is in ruins. As a diocese it was a suffragan of Carthage, and it is now a Catholic titular see. It was at Thuburbo Minus that the Christian martyrs Perpetua and Felicity with their companions were arrested.
Tebourba was the location of a battle in the Tunisia campaign of the Second World War, lasting from November 29 until December 4, 1942. The battle involved the troops of the US and British armies against the German army.