Nahrawess Boujaffar Sousse is located on the beach in central Sousse, close to Sousse Beach, Ribat of Sousse, and Stade Olympique. Other points of interest are Port El Kantaoui Harbour and Port El Kantaoui Beach.
This Sousse property has a private beach. Dining options at Nahrawess Boujaffar Sousse include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. High speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk.
There are 80 guestrooms at Nahrawess Boujaffar Sousse. Balconies offer city or sea views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. 22 inch televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- In room safe fee: TND 2 per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: TND 60
- In room safe: TND 2 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The ancient city of Sousse was built in the 9th century BC by the Phoenicians. The lively city was…
- Hammam Sousse is a coastal town in northeastern Tunisia. It has about 35,000…
- Monastir – Habib Bourguiba International Airport(IATA: MIR, ICAO: DTMB) is an airport ser…