Wat Ang Thong Worawihan is located on the east bank of the river. This is the third-class royal monastery opposite Ang Thong City Hall. Originally, there were 2 small temples located next to each other called Wat Pho Ngoen and Wat Pho Thong constructed in the reign of King Rama IV. Later in 1900, King Rama V had these 2 temples combined into one and graciously named it Wat Ang Thong. This temple is famous for its beautiful ubosot and bell-shaped chedi decorated with gold mirror. Groups of neatly lying Thai monks' compartments are made of teak exhibiting the arts in early Rattanakosin period.