Rummana Boutique Resort is located on the beach in Ko Samui, close to Grandfather Rock. Other points of interest are Laem Set and Tong Krut.
This Ko Samui property has a private beach. Rummana Boutique Resort's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The resort serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 1 km, an airport shuttle (available on request), and a shopping center shuttle. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and laundry facilities.
There are 40 guestrooms at Rummana Boutique Resort. Balconies offer garden views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, down comforters, and down blankets. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. 21 inch high definition televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2250 (from 3 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: THB 100 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Domestic, rural and traditional ways of life in the agrarian economy of the Maltese Islands are…
- Koh Samui is the premier island destination in the Gulf of Thailand; Samui is easily accessible,…
- Located close to Ban Thung Nang Oak, the village is famed for bamboo basketry and carved miniature…