Located in Bangkok, Riverfront Residences Bangkok is on a river with local attractions including Lumpini Boxing Stadium, Lumphini Park, and Siam Square. Additional area points of interest include Pratunam Market and Suan Pakkard Palace.
Dining options at Riverfront Residences Bangkok include a restaurant. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property offers secretarial services and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 168 guestrooms at Riverfront Residences Bangkok. At the 3.5 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves and refrigerators. Bathrooms feature bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: THB 214 per day (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast: THB 300 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Pano is a 57 storey riverside condominium located in Bangkok. It is the ninth tallest…
- The Bhumibol Bridge , also known as the Industrial Ring Road Bridge is part of the 13…
- Wat Songtham Worawihan is an old temple of Mon-Buddhism sect. It was constructed at the same time…