Phra Nakhon Khiri is a historical park in Phetchaburi, Thailand, located on a hill overlooking the city. The name Phra Nakhon Khiri means Holy City Hill, but locals know it better as Khao Wang, meaning hill with palace. The park consists of three building groups, located on the three peaks of the 92m high hill. On the western peak is the actual palace with adjoining structures.
The middle or central peak is a big chedi named Phra That Chom Phet. The eastern peak houses the Wat Phra Kaeo, the royal temple, built in similar fashion to the Wat Phra Kaeo in Bangkok. The whole complex was built as a summer palace by King Mongkut, with construction finished in 1860. The site was registered as a historical park on August 27, 1979, with two of the palace buildings now housing a branch of the Thai National Museum.