Phala Cliff Beach Resort & Spa is located on the beach in Ban Chang's Phala Beach neighborhood and attractions in the region include Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden.
Phala Cliff Beach Resort & Spa features a coffee shop/café. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services and massage/treatment rooms. Additional property amenities include currency exchange.
There are 90 guestrooms at Phala Cliff Beach Resort & Spa. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. Flat panel televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 300
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- This village offers good fishing opportunities and is located approximately 17 kilometers…
- Hat Thian Thale is a new tourist location inside the Navy's Surface to Air and Coast Department…
- Next to Sattahip Market is the curved bay lined with fan palms called "tan" trees from whi…