Kraison Siharat Hall is commonly known as Phra Thinang Yen or Thale Chup Son Hall, 4 kilometres from the centre of town. This hall is another residence of King Narai the Great. The hall is located on an island surrounded by Thale Chup Son, which was once a large reservoir surrounded with a dam made of stone and cement. King Narai the Great commanded its construction for relaxation.
According to the French chronicle, when King Narai the Great hunted elephants in the east mountain, he would return and stay at this hall. The period of its construction was unknown. However, he also welcomed his honourable guests from France at this hall. Therefore, it must have been constructed prior to 1685. It is a one-storey hall made of bricks and cement with a cruciform plan. There was a projecting windowed portico. The windows and doors are accented in the Ruean Kaeo style, a famous one during the reign of King Narai the Great. However, the only remain is the wall.